MBM Veterinary Group has been part of Kilmarnock life since 1913 when the practice was started by William Forbes and Captain Forbes McKenzie. Initially the practice dealt mainly with farm work and horses but over the years the practice has expanded and now has vets who work exclusively in one area of veterinary medicine including farm, equine and small animals (pets). The building we work from in Kilmarnock is called Cathgate and was built in 1833. Over the years it has been modernised with a large purpose built extension being adding in 2004 giving us excellent facilities for small animals and an in-patient area and theatre for equines.
Our branch practice in Beith has recently moved to new premises on Kings Street. The new premises allow routine operations to be performed on site in a modern, comfortable facility and have excellent parking facilities. At the beginning of 2013 our practice changed its name from McKenzie, Bryson and Marshall to MBM Veterinary Group.
Reviews and Ratings
We do not have any reviews about MBM Veterinary Group available right now.